THREE WINNERS will be randomly chosen from participants in the Nanowrimo Challenge. TO BE ENTERED, you must like or share one of my Nanowrimo memes on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and include the working title of your manuscript. Include the hashtag #youneedaneditor.
Winners will win a 3-page comprehensive critique of your novel manuscript (a value of approximately $400). Open to novelists writing Young Adult (YA), New Adult (NA), mainstream commercial or literary fiction. See below for a description of the comprehensive critique. Participants will be entered in a random drawing on Dec. 1, 2018. Start writing and be sure to participate online!
Critique and editing services for your manuscript!
Whether you’re submitting a manuscript to an agent or publisher or preparing your book for self-publishing, I can help get it in the BEST SHAPE POSSIBLE.
*Reasonable rates with a quick turnaround.
*Remember, even the best and most successful writers have editors. Don’t let your work go out without an editor!
- COMPREHENSIVE CRITIQUE. A three-page critique of your manuscript.
- For fiction, this includes feedback on voice, style, point of view, story structure, characterization, and theme development with constructive pointers and suggestions for improvement. Any major recurring grammatical errors will also be noted.
- For nonfiction, this includes voice, style, structure, and development of main ideas. Any major recurring grammatical errors will also be noted.
- Average rate is between $200 and $500 depending on length of your manuscript.
- EDITING. A close go-over, either with pen or through Track Changes, to address:
- Rate for editing varies depending on length and complexity of work; contact me for a quote on your project.
WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE?
- If you’ve just finished a draft, you need a comprehensive critique.
- If you’ve finished and REVISED your draft, have had readers give you feedback, and you feel it’s ready for either submission or for publication, you need editing.
For a bio and testimonials: